The leaders in your organization will:
1. Understand the neurological underpinnings of motivation and commitment and why our people often feel they don’t matter these days.
2. An understanding of what “burnout” means and the subsequent costs to mental and physical health that inevitably result in huge financial burdens for organizations.
3. Explore what it truly means to connect to your people, how “feeling seen” results in significant productivity and an increase in mental wellness, regardless of the size of the organization you are a part of.
4. Review how we as leaders experience loneliness and isolation. We’ll explore what it takes to stay in the game so we can continue to serve our people (and have them work harder and more efficiently because of it).
5. How to get the best out of your players/Succession Planning. You can’t lead everyone the same way. You can have the outline but you don’t get a script.